The Worship and Music ministry culminates in the creation of a warm, welcoming and spiritually nurturing space for worship. There are many areas where you can get involved in the ministry of Worship and Music:
- Bellringers – ringing the bell to call the congregation into Sunday worship
- Sidespersons and Greeters – ensure that all are welcomed warmly, and assist with any special needs of the congregation, such as supplying equipment for the hearing impaired or large print books. Sidespersons also take the collection during the offertory hymn.
- Servers – leading with the cross at the beginning of services and at the end of worship, and assisting the priest during the service at the Lord's Table.
- Lay Readers – assisting the priest with the administration of the liturgy and Holy Communion
- Scripture readers – participating in reading the lessons during worship
- Choir members – providing choral music and musical leadership during worship
- Chancel Guild members – coordinating worship supplies, including setting up of the wine and bread, cleaning altar cloths and cleaning the vessels after service